Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day!!

This is my second official Mom's day! Sometimes I still can't believe I'm a mom. Laura from VPG Printing recently asked on twitter: Why do you love being a mom? For those who know twitter, you only have 160 characters to form a response. I thought, what a great question, why Do I love being a mom? The answer came to me so quickly and so easily. For me, my son's hug is the best thing in the world! When he puts his little arms around my neck and hugs me as though I am the best thing ever, I just melt. Of course, he can't just give mommy hugs and get everything that he wants, but he does stand a much greater chance by doing so. Do you know the song "It's Chicken Fried" by The Zac Brown Band? Well, in that song he sums up the very best thing about being a mom and that's "Feel the touch of a precious child And know a mother’s love"

Moms, enjoy your day!!

No comments: